Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday

Breakfast:
Smoothie w/Spinach, Banana, Raspberries, Frozen Peaches, Mangoes, Pineapple, and Blueberries
Two Banana-Flax Seed Muffins



I used 8oz. (1/2lb!) of spinach, water, and a little fruit to add some sweetness to this smoothie. I swear this is the best way to sneak in some veggies and, of course, iron! You absolutely do not taste it in this smoothie...seriously!

The banana-flax seed muffins are a modification of this recipe, once again from Elana's Pantry. I add two mashed bananas and cinnamon to the recipe...so good!!!

The rest of the day I decided that I would give my body a digestive break and try an Intermittent Fast. We'll see how that goes.

CrossFit Workout:
Run 800M and WarmUp
~and~
5x5 Deadlifts
135-140-145-150-155-160-165-170
~and~
All sorts of abdominal stuff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thankyou for a great recipe. I am new to all this gluten free and paleo stuff. I need to change things and it is starting with me and hopefully the family will follow along.

I made my first almond butter!! Turned out wonderful, made this lovely recipe and it is delicious!!! Even my 2 year old loved it. She ate 1/4 of it!! I could eat the whole thing!!! Thanks again and I am going to try more of your recipes!! Keep up with the good work!! I look forward to seeing more of what you come up with!!!

I found a great ideas
Paleo Diet is a Must to Maintain Good Health
Salmon as the best paleo diet food
Spinach recipes are healthiest paleo diet recipes
A brief on Paleo diet food list